Porch Swing
Rocking
in the warm night,
glow of the city in the distance.
Light dances in the dark heavens,
lending a sense of unrest --
igniting our unspoken
............conversation
into fireworks,
......conflagration, flame.
Your touch
tells all -- smoldering
embers of bitter and sweet vie
for attention
but
it is
only the sweet
that lingers as I pull you close
to share a
............(spark)
stolen moment of intimacy
and electricity
on the porch swing
michele simpson
23 august 2008
12 years ago




1 comments:
Michelle, you are so talented, you really wrote these? I admire your work. Did you do this kind of stuff through high school? It is great. It is fun to see your blog. Keep in touch. I noticed on your right side you have a thing that says people who follow this blog....... i just have a list of other peoples blogs on mine that i keep up with, i guess i never understood the one you have on your blog and this was easier for me to do, just an idea.
Post a Comment