Okay, so I'm pretty new to the world of blogging. I obviously just set this up recently, and it was on ly this week that I actually figured out how to do my layout and stuff. I got into it because so many ladies in our ward do blogs, and I thought it would be fun. Well, I am just amazed at the number of people I know who have blogs. I ran into two old friends tonight, and both brought up the subject of blogging. What a great way to stay in touch with friends and keep up on their lives. Sometimes I get so busy with my own life that I let too much time go by before talking with friends. I hope this blog will allow my friends to keep up on my life - well, hopefully I remember to post to it.
I downloaded all the pictures off my camera tonight, I didn't realize it had been 3 or 4 months since I had done that. I have pictures from the Fourth of July, from our family reunion, from our ward campout, and from the parade of homes. I also have about 50 pictures that Tobey took on my phone or my camera. I think it is so cute how he loves cameras. He isn't the best photographer, of course, but I love seeing what he finds important or noteworthy. One of these days I think I'll put together a photo montage of his pictures just for fun.
12 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment