Everyone has been bugging me because I haven't had Raynie's pictures taken yet. So, Saturday I had Kim Snyder meet us at the park and do some pics of the kids and a couple of family shots. These are of my favorites.


Tobey was not happy about getting pictures done, but he complied pretty well!

Raynie hadn't been feeling well, so we didn't get many smiles out of her, but since she is so serious anyway, these are great.
4 comments:
I love the pic's. So was Raynie really sick after we left? Is she teething or a cold? I always feel so bad for little ones when they don't feel well.
Way cute pictures!!! You have a very cute family! It's good to be in touch again. :)
Such Fun Pictures! I "stumbled" upon your blog!! You can visit us at www.holversonfamily.blogspot.com
These are AWESOME! You guys are SOOO photogenic! :)
Post a Comment