Tagged!
Here are the rules for the tag: Link the person who tagged you. Mention rules on your blog. Tell about 6 quirks of yours. Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same. Leave a comment to let them know. I was tagged by Kristin, thank you so much!
#1 Kristin, I bow to your M&M quirkiness. I like regular, no-peanut M&M's. I hold them in my hand until they are nice and warm, and then I squish each one between my fingers before I eat it.
#2 I hang my clothes in my closet by type - tank-tops, undershirts, short-sleeve, mid-length sleeve, long sleeve, t-shirts. Hey, at least they are not by color! I hang my husband & kids' clothes the same way.
#3 I have to sort my silverware in the dishwasher. Spoons go together, forks in a separate slot, knives, etc. It makes it so much easier to put it away, though! I often rearrange the dishwasher after my husband has put dishes in it - well, the rare times he actually does it, anyway.
#4 My movies are sorted by type (oh, come on, just grown-up movies and kid movies) and arranged alphabetically.
#5 I love Star Trek. When I was in high school I wanted to marry Commander Ryker.
#6 I like to stay up late at night when all my family is in bed. I don't do anything, just watch tv or Facebook or read, but I love the time to myself when there are no interruptions.
Alright, it took me several hours, but I am finished. So now I am tagging:
Kristie
Lauriann
Amanda
Stacey
Stephanie
Megan
12 years ago




2 comments:
quirks about me?? i have to many. Where do i start??? yours were cute and some are things that i do, like the closet hanging up and Kris does the silverware thing. I hate that i just throw them in.
Anyway i will see what i can come up with, thanks.
We still have to get together!!!
Oh, am I the Megan you tagged? I totally missed it!
Post a Comment